twin 80s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiver56:
look i realy dont like to fight its just that u were nit picking over something as small as grammer

grammar

With all due respect, grammar is especially important in an online forum such as this one. Using terrible grammar and spelling is an invitation for people to misinterpret the meaning and intent of your words. Misinterpretation of a post is an invitation for people to be offended, start fights, etc.

Remember, the only thing we have here are your typed words.

okay i was wrong i was trying to imply there would be to little oxygen

^ Slepping iznt az imp0rt@nt az gr@mm3r! :D

Ask Andy about grammar...I'm sure lawyers love proper grammer...

Grammar aside. You are getting in over your head here. Does you OW instructor let you use doubles or a rebreather as you stated in another thread?

no he doesent let me but he is aware of it i have many friends who dive one of which leads trimix dives to the doria and the divemaster who dived the doria on air

Scubadiver65, there are thousands of users here who use argon on every dive. I don't know where you live, but an argon bottle is pretty standard equipment up here in the northeast.

As for neox, there are divers here who have almost certainly used it, divers who have written about its use, and divers who are very, very knowledgeable in the mixing and use of exotic gases and mixes.

I suggest that you don't try to "wow" the community with your knowledge of technical aspects and jargon of scuba diving, especially technical scuba diving. We have regular posters that are PADI course directors, rebreather instructors, high level technical diving instructors, and medical doctors, and we even have users who perform medical research on decompression and other aspects of diving.

That battle isn't one you can win.

I highly, highly suggest you take a seat and start browsing the forums to see what these people have to say. There is an incredible amount to learn here. SB is the largest collection of documented diving knowledge ever created.

Wow! This post comes off as being pretty confrontational. Was that your intention? I don't think anyone wants to fight with you or test your scuba knowledge. I think there are lots of good divers here that know what you are talking about. I have around 18 "T" bottles of argon in my garage right now. There is no need to brag or test others knowledge about it though...

scubadiver56:
you guys wanna tango whats argon used for how about neox

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom