Trouble Uploading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. I am getting the same error message:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x40 -quality 80 -geometry 95x40 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/2960/thumbs/IMG_1459.JPG'

That's odd.

i can't replicate the error.

i just uploaded this.

steel_pulse_on_stage.JPG

Yes. I am getting the same error message:

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x40 -quality 80 -geometry 95x40 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/2960/thumbs/IMG_1459.JPG'

You're trying to use "Manage Attachments" below the post box or the Paperclip above to load a thumbnail, not embed a pic like Howard did, correct?

What is the size of the pic? Width & Kb? There is a 200 kb limit.

Jpeg, GIF, other?

Attachments

• steel_pulse_on_stage.JPG
    steel_pulse_on_stage.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 74
Nope....

Here was what I did. I tried to creat the album (named "Canon Weight System," but it wasn't able to be created by just clicking "Creat album" I also got the error message whenever I create the new album. But, when I click my photo gallery management option, I can see that there is the new album, "Canon Weight System" I couldn't upload anything in that album.
I can upload the file into my default folder

The file size is under 200K...

I still get the following same error message

====================

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x71 -quality 80 -geometry 95x71 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/2960/thumbs/Drive

====================================

Ok sorry, I walked into the thread to try to help, didn't notice that it is a Photo Gallery thread. I was helping with a different issue. Sorry. You're having problems creating an album and loading pics. I have not loaded any lately, so I'll butt out for now until I refresh my skills. Good luck...

Hoosier - Please try to create the Album again. I made some adjustments.

I get this code. I don't know if it's because because I'm overloading it with coolness, or if I'm just too good looking to upload photos.

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 72x95 -quality 80 -geometry 72x95 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Attack_Angel.jpg'

I see that too.

We'll take a look.

I know what the problem is... however... I can't fix it at the moment :(

I have to wait to get some new server info from NetDoc.

We just added load balancing to our servers, and obviously something didn't take on one of the boxes. I should have it fixed tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom