Problems uploading photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Getting the following error message while trying to upload photos into my album. keeps saying the images are too small when they are 640x420.

Warning: copy(/web/gallery/data/1475/MG_9293.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/uploadphoto.php on line 512

Warning: getimagesize(/web/gallery/data/1475/MG_9293.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 214

Warning: copy(/web/gallery/data/1475/MG_9293.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 241

Warning: getimagesize(/web/gallery/data/1475/MG_9293.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 412

Images must be at least 240x240.

Tried to upload and just got the same message reuploading a picture that is already in my gallery.

Funny thing the error message appears above the SB header

Moved thread to gallery support

Sounds familiar... :11:

Added this problem to the sticky.

I am having the same problems. Same messages. Has there been any resolution to this?

I appreciate the help, I thought I might be doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom