Error on Upload

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willuw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have been uploading files all evening with no problems - but all now every time I try I get an error message. The images are all well within the limit and I have sufficient space. I even tried uploading an image I have already successfully uploaded - but still get the error message. It seems like the upload is going to go to the 2nd upload screen where you set the titles individually but then goes to the error message. Here is the error message:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x30 -quality 80 -geometry 95x30 ...data/2797/thumbs/IMG_00881.jpg

What is interesting is that filename isnt even the title of an image I am trying to upload.

Maybe you can figure it out :)

I noticed it says I have 22 photos in my queue too..Not sure what that means but might be part of the problem...

I Could not duplicate the error.

I Could not duplicate the error.

I can, anytime I upload any photo. Tried it on parents computer - same exact error. I have a feeling my account is messed up. It says this in my upload settings:

Images in your queue: 22

Never seen that before - maybe its the problem?

Error'd again:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x30 -quality 80 -geometry 95x30 '/thumblocation/IMG_00881.jpg'

I don't understand that error message - the images name isnt even IMG_00881..

Im just going to put them all offsite I guess!

I'll check some more things.

Would you mind if we removed the file locations from your message though?

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom