Unable to upload pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subcooled

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have used the internet since 1990 and now I cannot upload an image to Scubaboard. I would call that I problem. I've tried for 30 minutes at least. Nothing helps.

I tried with Firefox. I tried with Chrome. The image is 243x700 pixels and 88kB and jpg and it simply does not upload. I do not even receive an error message.

How do I attach an image to my post? The button, at least, does not work.

I have used the internet since 1990 and now I cannot upload an image to Scubaboard. I would call that I problem. I've tried for 30 minutes at least. Nothing helps.

I tried with Firefox. I tried with Chrome. The image is 243x700 pixels and 88kB and jpg and it simply does not upload. I do not even receive an error message.

How do I attach an image to my post? The button, at least, does not work.

I have never figured it out properly. I have a dedicated album on facebook and "copy link address" when I upload them

I managed to upload the picture ten times without noticing it...

It was not added to my media library and it was not shown in the post editor...
and there was no "upload completed" message either...

Somehow I managed to find a list of uploads, delete all extra copies, and "insert inline"...

UX work to be done...

To post pictures, click on the UPLOAD A FILE button right next to post reply.

Once you've done that and it shows a uploaded, click FULL SIZE to show it full size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom