Error on Upload

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive tried a zip and one image and multiple images - all produce the same error - which is strange as the image in the error usually isnt the image i tried to upload.

Ive tried it on my computer in both safari and firefox - same error - I also tried on parents computer - same message. It really has got me stumped. My forum runs the same setup and I can upload the files without a problem - so I really have no clue. Trying to upload one image one last time right now..

the zip would contain multiple images. So if 1 file is corrupt it will ruin the ENTIRE upload.

No Luck Howard - I give up..

Dont worry about it - Ill just put em all on my personal site.

There were a few files from 12/12 in your upload folder. and 3 from today you should just be able to process those 3. Or are you uploading more?

the zip would contain multiple images. So if 1 file is corrupt it will ruin the ENTIRE upload.

It errors on individual files though as well. I uploaded a "Image4.jpg" and it gave me an error about a IMG09103.jpg - :confused::confused:

Well thats the thing - it was working fine the day i was uploading them - then all of a sudden it stopped.

I havent seen a successful upload yet today so I dont know where those 3 images are.

I had a bunch of images I was going to add on here - but maybe the software had other plans :p

There's obviously something cached.

There are 3 images "stuck" in your upload folder. Others (including myself) have successfully uploaded photos today.

"Photo_4.jpg" is currently in your upload holding area.

I have initiated a trouble ticket with PhotoPost support. All I can do is wait for their suggestions at this point.

Weird - I tried it on parents computer and same thing. I never get to the processing page - it errors out before that. Hopefully photopost can figure it out!

Their reply (I've been communicating with them since last night about this issue)

If you delete them from the uploads directory and he is only uploading one file that is not a zip there should be only one file processed.

You can delete all directories under uploads since those are merely user upload directories and will be recreated on upload.

I just tried this - deleted your entire upload folder.

Try to just upload 1 image.

If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what else to do. I tried.

Success! That seemed to do the trick :D I can now upload now! Weird fix...

Their reply (I've been communicating with them since last night about this issue)

I just tried this - deleted your entire upload folder.

Try to just upload 1 image.

If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what else to do. I tried.

Back
Top Bottom