Photo Gallery Issues...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DamselDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I uploaded some pictures earlier this evening with no problems, but when I tried a few minutes ago I got the following error.

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x95 -quality 80 -geometry 0x95 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/common_octopus_1_cayman_2005.jpg'

I found some discussion in a few old threads, but I did not see a solution. I have tried a few different photos, but no luck.

It is possible that I am just having a bad month with computers (I also fried my Napster account two weeks ago and just now got it kinda working again). What can I do?:confused:

I tried again a few minutes ago and I am still getting the same message. I will try again in a few hours.

Thank you,

I sized the images at 600xaround 450 (whatever the default is when it resizes).

the file size is around 100k.

I converted them for posting the same way I have the others in my gallery - the same file type, sizes, etc.

happy day... it is working now.

yeah .. I had the same problem a few days ago, after loading several pics and then labeling & titling them ..... several times .... :mad: I just gave up .. will try again later

oops, maybe I spoke too soon. I seem to be having trouble again.

I tried to post photos: Keep getting this message!

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x95 -quality 80 -geometry 0x95 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/507/thumbs/through_the_hole_Medium_.jpg'

I tried small JPG's and larger JPG'S. Single photo upload, multiple photo upload. Key words and no keywords. I am about to give up.

Also couldn't attach a photo to a reply I had made in the the Welcome forum. :confused:
:shakehead::shocked2:

I got this one today too . . .

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x95 -quality 80 -geometry 0x95 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/100_25691.jpg'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom