The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome picts!! Kevin has some good ones somewhere's --

Can you get him to do things he does not want to do for Kitty Snacks.. like on the Scooby Doo show.

I'll give you a kitty snack..

No way

TWO kitty snacks...

yippeeee! I finally got to dive with Kevin(and Alex).Kevin is fantastic !!
Had some nice reef dives the last four days, and picked Kevin's brain for a lot of helpful information. Met some good divers and had a great time with them...but missed diving with Chip, Brian and DebbieDiver who origionally recommended Kevin's op(thanks to all of you by the way).
Granny wouldn't have been able to keep up with you tech/Nitrox guys underwater anyway, but would have enjoyed the surface interval I'm sure.
Heard the viz is better in March, so maybe we can plan to come back down. Gonna buy some new equipment that Kevin suggested and hopefully, I'll have my trim in A+ condition by then(he thought it would help me to move some weights around)
thanks again for all your help...Onespeed, Deepstops and DebbieDiver you definitely recommended a good op in the B-beach area !:wink:

My husband and I will be diving this weekend with Kevin also...

What have the conditions been like?

I am really excited, as I have been stalking this thread for about a year now reading how great the diving is in Boynton and finally we are taking the opportunity to come down for the weekend!

hey Kev

did the sides fall off the Castor ?? someone told me the structure is falling down is that true ??

I've already warned Kevin, but I'm hoping to be in his neighborhood during Christmas and may be able to finally dive on his boat. My SCUBA diving nephew Davis is graduating from the U. of Miami then and I'm planning to visit Mom in Sarasota and drive over for the occasion.

I've already warned Kevin, but I'm hoping to be in his neighborhood during Christmas and may be able to finally dive on his boat. My SCUBA diving nephew Davis is graduating from the U. of Miami then and I'm planning to visit Mom in Sarasota and drive over for the occasion.

Dr. Bill, please shoot me a PM when you make the reservation. I would love to join you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom