The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JupiterMermaid, Arizona, Scuba.dude, Jupiter31 and myself dove Boynton today and the Mermaid racked up dive #300 doing a nice 70+ minute dive on Black Condo :)

It's always a pleasure with friends, new and old :)

Who are you calling old? I resemble that remark!! :rofl3:

What a great time it was today! Couldn't ask for better seas, better vis, better sights (and sites), or better people. I'll remember this day for a loooooong time! Thanks everyone for making this such a special day! :kiss2:

3 cheers for JupiterMermaid!

JupiterMermaid & deepstops - good to see you again. Arizona & jupiter31 - good to meet you. Kev - I've decided to modify the old mantra and from now on will use "Any day diving w/ Kevin is better than, well, pretty much anything else"

Cheers,
S.D

Mike, it was a pleasure! You are really funny :rofl3: and a pleasure to dive with. Could not ask for a better crew, or better conditions.

It was a great day diving with everyone and Kevin, you run a FANTASTIC boat! With a little more practice, you, Sandy and Brian will soon be able to to 60 min's using a "Spare Air" :rofl3:

Sandy - congrats on number 300! WOW! Celebrated 100 AND 300 with you :lotsalove:

Who are you calling old? I resemble that remark!! :rofl3:

No no, that was directed at Rob :rofl3: (the "racked up" comment was directed at you :D )

What a great time it was today! Couldn't ask for better seas, better vis, better sights (and sites), or better people. I'll remember this day for a loooooong time! Thanks everyone for making this such a special day! :kiss2:

Arizona should visit every Monday. :wink:

3 cheers for JupiterMermaid!

JupiterMermaid & deepstops - good to see you again. Arizona & jupiter31 - good to meet you. Kev - I've decided to modify the old mantra and from now on will use "Any day diving w/ Kevin is better than, well, pretty much anything else"

Cheers,
S.D

That sounds like a great sig line opportunity. :D

Arizona should visit every Monday. :wink:

As long as you can get out of work :) Cool heart rate set up by the way Mike. The diving is much better than my "local" Bangkok diving for sure. To get to anything close I have to fly an hour or so, so no real complaints. If you guys ever get the urge think Similans in Feb. The diving has a lot of variety you don't find here and is worth it if you can get the time to do it IMO. Season is late Oct. - May. Feb is optimum. Happy to show you around Bangkok (BKK) as well.

I am up next for the Blue Heron Bridge on June 25th and June 26th to dive with Kevin on the Explorer.

I am sorry I couldn't join you on Mondays dive but I had a super time on Tues.
Kevin took me out for a beautiful day I played musical tank holder as it was just me me me (It's all about moi) WOW!!. Kevin, Willie & I did 2 great dives 1 hr 20mins on the first! Best of all we saw an enormous Bull Shark. Poor Alex had to drive but the sun was out & fish jumping on the surface so I'm sure he was fine.

Without elaborating -to those who don't know Kevin & his crew do not hesitate- this is THE boat to go out on for a fantastic day of diving. Best day ever but I missed the rest of you-NOT! (well maybe a little)

Resurrecting the thread since Kevin is uber busy....

Annasea was in town and she brought Kitty snacks for Saturdays afternoon dive...
3650160981_5237f5c2ab.jpg

3650164711_ae94142c82.jpg

First dive was the Castor....
3650979592_d9c20b2ac3.jpg

3650219291_ed72909635.jpg

3650269307_eb780f84a7.jpg

3650227839_4ca0618976.jpg

3650286797_d71394a7fc.jpg

3650310651_da0cbe483c.jpg

Followed by Gazebo (I think...)
3651162734_a6927ca15e.jpg

3651178878_a2cf5eb2b1.jpg