The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev, is that a cobia in the background of the second picture?

I guess Alex was nowhere near :D

I was on the morning trip, had a fantastic time. We'll be back and bring more people next time.

I'll put up a couple of Lindsay's pictures when she has time to go through them all.

Depending on jet lag I am out with you on 14th or 15th. I will really try the 14th. I am up for whatever. I have some new gear to try and want to get squared for dives later in month (June 25-26) as well. Only a week or so away :) I am hoping a few SB regulars will be able to go as well.

Does Monday morning the 15th work for you??

Woo-hoo! I wanna go too! I'll dive up at the brigde with you! My son will be visiting then though, I'll have to see if he wants to come first.
Excellent! My schedule during the week is pretty flexible. I'll PM you with more details.

I just might join in on that trip! I've got 3 trips booked with Kev around that time so assuming the finances are agreeable, I might be able to swing a 4th. :wink: Depending on someone willing to dive with a BHB virgin, I'd very much like to make that trip, too.

That would be great if you could go. If not & if we don't have enough people for Kevins boat to go out I'll probably dive the beach (LBTS) in the am & then go up to Blue Heron in the afternoon. I don't mind showing people around but be forewarned I usually dive for 2.5-3hrs there but if you don't want to stay that long it is easy to get back (you'll see & I'd go with you till you can walk out)
PS This is all weather providing!
PPS Kevin if you can do BHB too that would be great

Does Monday morning the 15th work for you??

Is Kev going out that day? If so, count me in. It will be good to finally meet you.

I just sent Kev an email. Any other SBers want to go. I am the long distant member living in Thailand so the conversation should be interesting. Needless to say, if your in the neighborhood or planning something my way PM.

No Invasion for me though... work training related issues during that time frame.

Last edited:
Kev, is that a cobia in the background of the second picture?

I guess Alex was nowhere near :D

Yes sir... it was borderline. We were pestered by a for sure legal one on the first dive though.

Last edited:
I just sent Kev an email. Any other SBers want to go. I am the long distant member living in Thailand so the conversation should be interesting. Needless to say, if your in the neighborhood or planning something my way PM.

No Invasion for me though... work training related issues during that time frame.

Plus, with any luck, we'll have snake wine!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom