The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey thanks for keeping the thread alive! We took a couple of shots at removing the lionfish, but were unable to find it. We did get to the right spot, but no fish. Hopefully someone else got him.

I'm going to fill a few more tanks, and then put up a bunch of pics.

Last edited:
Thanks to Kevin and Alex for another great weekend of diving. Vis wasn't that great, but everything else was perfect. Seas were flat calm, and no storms at all!

Saw my first sea horse too! Here it is. More later.

original.jpg

-- Martin

Thanks to Kevin and Alex for another great weekend of diving. Vis wasn't that great, but everything else was perfect. Seas were flat calm, and no storms at all!

original.jpg

-- Martin

Absolutely stunning picture. The colors are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

Great seahorse pix! I have yet to find one here in the Keys.

Arizona - thx for the invite. Am out of FL for awhile so must pass. Have a blast!

Hey thanks for keeping the thread alive! We took a couple of shots at removing the lionfish, but were unable to find it. We did get to the right spot, but no fish. Hopefully someone else got him.

I'm going to fill a few more tanks, and then put up a bunch of pics.

Still missing Kev? Hope so - hopefully that means someone got him.

original.jpg

-- Martin

Beautiful pic.

Here is a picture of the expert lion fish killer with his custom gear!

original.jpg

- Martin

Classic, worth quoting just to keep the picture in focus a bit more. Great pictures Martin, thanks for sharing. Hope to get out on one more dive outing before I leave town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom