Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, who wants to join me, in showing off Lauderdale by the Sea to a Pacific NorthWest diver tomorrow?

Wish I could join you but I will be working...
Who's gonna be in town?

Saw that thread. Have fun!

So, who wants to join me, in showing off Lauderdale by the Sea to a Pacific NorthWest diver tomorrow?
Sorry, gotta work. I never heard back about diving on Friday, so instead I'm doing a kayak trip. I need to be in shape for that Cayo Costa kayak camping trip...less than a month away. :shocked2:

Sorry, gotta work. I never heard back about diving on Friday, so instead I'm doing a kayak trip. I need to be in shape for that Cayo Costa kayak camping trip...less than a month away. :shocked2:

I do believe that this diver would like to dive both days. :D

Darn, I already committed to the paddle, I hadn't heard back from that initial PM you and I both got and I got an offer to go paddling. Like I said, I REALLY need to be in shape for this trip. Imagine paddling a kayak, loaded with four days and three nights of camping gear, food, water, clothing, AND two dogs...I need to be in shape for it so I'm paddling every chance I get. After the trip? I'm back to diving every chance I get. :D

Darn, I already committed to the paddle, I hadn't heard back from that initial PM you and I both got and I got an offer to go paddling. Like I said, I REALLY need to be in shape for this trip. Imagine paddling a kayak, loaded with four days and three nights of camping gear, food, water, clothing, AND two dogs...I need to be in shape for it so I'm paddling every chance I get. After the trip? I'm back to diving every chance I get. :D

Yanno what? I forgot all about Annasea's visit. Never heard back from her. Met her some time ago, diving together on Kev's boat.

CT.....that is friggin hilarious :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom