Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much improved! :D

Right, I didn't even remember who it was and never heard back. So I made other plans. Oh well, I hope if she is still coming that she has made some good plans.

Well, she could always join us in LTBS today. And besides, isn't she here for something like 5 or 6 weeks?

Well, she could always join us in LTBS today. And besides, isn't she here for something like 5 or 6 weeks?
I don't even know who it is, I got the same PM you did, it wasn't even her contacting us, someone else contacted us to ask if we would dive with this other person (I'd have to go look to see who sent it...Elena?) I hope she pokes her head in and says hi so we can invite her.

I don't even know who it is, I got the same PM you did, it wasn't even her contacting us, someone else contacted us to ask if we would dive with this other person (I'd have to go look to see who sent it...Elena?) I hope she pokes her head in and says hi so we can invite her.

Well, it was Netmage who originally contacted me. Her user name is Annasea. Guess I'll just wait and see if she contacts me.

K- did you get my message from FB?

Peeking in....Annasea contacted me to dive w/ her but I' wasnt gonna be around yet so I forwarded her to you friendly FL ladies. I haven't heard back from her.

I B driving' & U B divin'. Have fun today!

Well, it was Netmage who originally contacted me. Her user name is Annasea. Guess I'll just wait and see if she contacts me.

Peeking in....Annasea contacted me to dive w/ her but I' wasnt gonna be around yet so I forwarded her to you friendly FL ladies. I haven't heard back from her.
OK, thanks, I hope she poked her head in and says howdy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom