Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Farmville.. grrrhh.. I can only get a couple gifts max before it tries to load Farmville. After that I have to reboot the computer to try again. So aggrevating...

Oh, glad to see you're alive and well. How's the job hunt going?

Oh, glad to see you're alive and well. How's the job hunt going?
If I want to go to Haiti for 6 months... or, if I want to be a top level manager of transactions for one of the largest money transfer operations in Pakistan (and allow money to transfer through my bank account) then... It's going great :wink:

If I want to train in West Palm and be stationed on a rock in the Bahamas... great! :D

If I want to be the head of IT (which includes 10 hour shifts and ordering office supplies:confused: ), for $25-$30K per year... Fantastic :rofl3:
----

A position with a decent company will come along... I just need to be patient and continue working on ... working :cool2:

If I want to go to Haiti for 6 months... or, if I want to be a top level manager of transactions for one of the largest money transfer operations in Pakistan (and allow money to transfer through my bank account) then... It's going great :wink:

If I want to train in West Palm and be stationed on a rock in the Bahamas... great! :D

If I want to be the head of IT (which includes 10 hour shifts and ordering office supplies:confused: ), for $25-$30K per year... Fantastic :rofl3:
----

A position with a decent company will come along... I just need to be patient and continue working on ... working :cool2:

I hear ya buddy, and feel your frustration. Just think, I've been at this for a year and a half now. :shakehead:

Joyce, guess it's better than Jim shooting you! :rofl3:

If you say so.
11.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom