Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool vid Bill... Wish I was there to mingle with the gator

Not to turn this into a "code discussion" but this will not work in the text box of SB correct? That code is for text editors and processors right?

NVM....I have tried it both in Word and Notepad and neither worked. Do not worry...skip over the post.

REally? If you are using a lap top, I know sometimes there are problems with it. If you open up your character map (buried in your accessories) and you find the degree symbol, the keyboard short cut is mentioned. Make sure you have the ALT key down while typing the numbers.
Yes, this works in a text box on SB. Using it now...° ° °

here gator gator...

REally? If you are using a lap top, I know sometimes there are problems with it. If you open up your character map (buried in your accessories) and you find the degree symbol, the keyboard short cut is mentioned. Make sure you have the ALT key down while typing the numbers.
Yes, this works in a text box on SB. Using it now...° ° °

Yeah all my computers are laptops....that I spend any time on anyways. One is a Lenovo and the other an Acer. Oh well, people figure it out when I use the * instead "28*F was the temp here today."

Diving with a gator. Get your f'in head checked you cracker. You and your dive buddies.:wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom