Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melissa and I will be making it out there early-mid afternoon. We're looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks Zinc for organizing!

Sorry friends, my wife and I will not be able to make the trip down. I had a couple of tires go bad on my truck at work yesterday and its gonna cost me some serious cash. The real bad part is that it was my two better tires.:depressed:

Come on out Mack, we'll save some fajitas for you! :D

I wish i could be out there with ya this weekend....someone take pictures and post 'em up...besides the people, I'd like to see what the lake looks like down so low and the entry points (take pic from shore)....we're thinking about bringing some AOW students down for the deep dive and others.

I'll be bringing my laptop (can't ever escape it for long due to business), wireless, and a camera, and will be posting them during the event. I'm not sure if we are going to make it this evening, but if not, definitely in the morning.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

David

Cool...the gf and I may try to dive at windy this weekend, not sure yet what day - depends on her tailbone (she fell right on her butt ... i really really do try not to laugh to much!) :D

I've met a couple people from here, looking forward to some good low-viz diving fun with some new friends hehe :p

well I was hoping to come down for the weekend but thanks to a broken amr as the result of an accident my diving is done for a while thank goodness i was able to get a couple of dives in last weekend:shakehead:

A great group of Swampers has already arrived and we enjoyed a nice evening dive followed by some late night fireside talk over adult beverages... I tend to be overly excessive in this regard, the talking and the beverages, sorry Timeliner!

Vis is better than expected... shallow down to 30/40 feet not so much, but @ 45-70 seems like a nice window of 8-12' vis :D

We've pretty much got all the the shaded area under the trees staked out in the center of the park and plenty of room for more tents. Looking forward to some good dives today, good converstation, and some tasty fajitas tonight!:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom