Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone! Ms. Klantz and I had a great time! Thanks to Zinc for getting this organized and for all the good company and dive buddies. It was nice putting names to faces and meeting a bunch of new friends. I hope everyone makes it home safely and look forward to the next one!

doh, I completely forgot about this. Guess their is always next year.

Zinc, thank you for leading us on such a wonderful weekend.
You can all find my photos on facebook (Jennifer Idol, jidol) or MobileMe Gallery. I'll try to upload some on the board, but they want you to upload individual photos. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to more diving, writing on the boards more, and the next event.

Nice set of photos Jen!

Natalie and I had a great time also. We stopped at Inner Space on the way back so I could show her what the grottos at Oasis wall looked like. She thought it was pretty cool.

Special thanks to Teri, Thomas and Melissa for helping me "ride herd" so I could get in a couple of dives.

Zinc, you should post a complete list of attendees as recorded for posterity in the "DIMWIT Manual".

And most of all, thanks to Brandon for going above and beyond in he cooking, organizing, dive leading and drinking too late departments. Well, maybe not that last one as much. :)

Zinc, you should post a complete list of attendees as recorded for posterity in the "DIMWIT Manual".

Here's the list... let me know if you didn't get to sign in :wink:

Zinc
Timeliner
Downunderjenn
Firefyter
Deadly.risk
Austinspace
Rumbum
Chrispete
Chucksaul
ZzzKing
Foo
Cuda66
Subzero
Bogrady
Frisk151
Kantz
MsKlantz
PeppermintPaddi
Carrielsal
Sharkgal
& the youngest Swamper in the group...
Natalie

Last edited:
Kudos to everyone who made this a stupendous event - Zn - thanks for organizing and cooking, Jen - nice to meet you and great pics - although I was hoping someone got a shot of the table dance - and mucho kudos to the Northern Texans who took the time and energy to come down to our shrinking pond. It was great to see you all again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom