Late spring fling 09 - pick the dates

PICK ALL DATES YOU CAN ATTEND!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poll closes next Sunday, please vote in the poll if you haven't already. Bump :D

Yea I'm one of those "Seasonal" Swampers. I haven't been out since the lake clean-up. I'm sure the wife will make me go somewhere on Memorial day, but can arange to make oneof the other weekends.

32 voted, 22 (68.75%) said they can make it the weekend of June 19-21.

So, I hope everyone will do their best to make it if they can. I'll start a new post in a few days to start organizing the locals.

If there are any questions or if I can assist in any way, please let me know.

Looking forward to another great Swamper gathering!:D

-Zinc

Cant wait! :)

I am just now signing on for the year, but am looking forward to this! Klantz should be back in town by then and hopefully we'll both be able to make it! I'll be looking for more details as it gets nearer to the date!

I am just now signing on for the year, but am looking forward to this! Klantz should be back in town by then and hopefully we'll both be able to make it!

Pretend the avatar to the left is Daffy Duck and the name is ChrisPete. That's what I get for getting on SB from Melissa's computer.

Glad to see ya back! Tell Klantz that I'll buy the beer this go-around if he can make it.

Chris

Last edited:
Pretend the avatar to the left is Daffy Duck and the name is ChrisPete. That's what I get for getting on SB from Melissa's computer.

Glad to see ya back! Tell Klantz that I'll buy the beer this go-around if he can make it.

Chris

I'm in for that! I should be there..

Just a quick update...

I'll post a new thread next week once I work out a few details and perhaps get a small discount for Swampers from the owners of Windy Point :wink:

Dates are set, June 19-21st at Windy Point Park

We're assembling an invasion force to intervene, if neccessary, on the weekend of the 19-21st.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom