Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was freaking awesome!

Big thanks to [user]Zinc[/user], [user]downunderjenn[/user], [user]rumbum[/user], [user]austinspace[/user], [user]Foo[/user], and all the rest for putting up with my new diver crap. I really had a good time meeting everyone, hanging out and diving.

Those who could not make it really missed out. I think I might have even learned something :shocked2:

Many thanks to Zinc for organizing the event. Even though I was only at WP for a few hours Saturday, it was great seeing/chatting with new and familiar faces.

I forgot to mention, it was nice to put faces on those avatars and SB handles.

Looking forward to next years Swamper fling.

I can vouch that Mr. Andrews / K-Valve was on the grounds before the last cargo bin of gear was loaded. If adding to the attendees list, I'd recommend an asterisk! :)

Thanks to Zinc and all the local hosts for making this a great weekend. This was a fun, relaxing weekend with good company, good food, and good beer. As I said repeatedly, life just doesn't get any better than this. The only thing that could have made it better was a few more table dances (or at least pics of the ones we got) :cool2:

Thanks again for a relaxing, memorable weekend. I hope to see all of you again soon. Make sure and give us a holler anytime ya'll are up this way. If we can't dive, maybe we can at least grab a beer and visit.

One othere comment I want to make is that the depth of the Circle of Knowledge on Saturday night was so incredible- I doubt you could ever find another group, anywhere, with such an extensive knowledge of all the one-liners from Blazing Saddles! Even the young guys kept em coming, it was amazing (and hilarious!)

And Sunday I was thinking....... Isn't it a lovely morning ?

Back
Top Bottom