Super secret DIR equipment? Post your stories (all in good fun)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You got off cheap! I paid for a complete kit, then we broke up :shocked2:

As long as you kept it all, you'll be a new DIR divers best friend...I'm almost at the point now that the gear locker is nearing triple redundancy. At least when I get yelled at for it being laid out around the house I can point the finger at her for being part of the problem (solution when I need extra gear when diving with the guys though).

As long as you kept it all, you'll be a new DIR divers best friend...I'm almost at the point now that the gear locker is nearing triple redundancy. At least when I get yelled at for it being laid out around the house I can point the finger at her for being part of the problem (solution when I need extra gear when diving with the guys though).

I walked away with most of my own stuff and consider myself lucky. She still dives some and has a really nice set of gear for doing so. Not a bad thing.

My double gear kit redundancy went away when I traded a complete kit for a Zodiac.

Now that was fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom