Super secret DIR equipment? Post your stories (all in good fun)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You oughta seem him goose-stepping in his Flip-Up fins!

Oh snap! Now I need to clean the coffee of my screen!:rofl3:

bob, did you make that? well, to whoever, it was great! lynne, you really need to see it... :wink:

No, I didn't make it ... I found it posted on another site and it seemed somehow appropriate to this thread.

Gotta admit, whoever did make it hit pretty much all the hot-button issues ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pretty much a Readers Digest version of a variety of SB threads :)

Absolutely hilarious.

Henrik

That was hysterical. I wonder who made it?

No, I didn't make it ... I found it posted on another site and it seemed somehow appropriate to this thread.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Only missed "Das Sparen Air" and "dien suiciden klipz"

Not in the same league with the video, but another funny story . . . We were at KBR, a resort on the Lembeh Strait. The second day, I went down to the boat and found the staff putting the finishing touches on gear assembly. I looked at my rig and was kind of dumbfounded for a moment. They had very carefully put the tank on the side of the backplate that rests on my back. This had undoubtedly required pulling the cambands through the slots to make enough space for the tank, and must have made it difficult for them to tighten them. It really made me wonder how they thought I was going to wear the thing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom