Suggestions to make my Deep 6 Eddy's fit better?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dirt Pineapple

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the S-M Deep 6 Eddys and I'm very happy with how they are in the water, however they are too tight. The spring is on the largest setting. The foot pocket is the perfect size however the tip of my big toes gets crunched a tiny, tiny bit. I either need like 1-2cm longer of a foot pocket or a longer spring. Any suggestions from Deep 6? I feel like the large will be too big on me.

I have the S-M Deep 6 Eddys and I'm very happy with how they are in the water, however they are too tight. The spring is on the largest setting. The foot pocket is the perfect size however the tip of my big toes gets crunched a tiny, tiny bit. I either need like 1-2cm longer of a foot pocket or a longer spring. Any suggestions from Deep 6? I feel like the large will be too big on me.
Longer spring or bungee.

@LandonL

What type/size boots are you wearing? Do they have a proper sole? If you're wearing soft neoprene "dive boots", there is nothing to stop your toes from being smushed into the end of the foot pocket. Get a pair of boots with a true sole, or better yet a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor's.

What type/size boots are you wearing? Do they have a proper sole? If you're wearing soft neoprene "dive boots", there is nothing to stop your toes from being smushed into the end of the foot pocket. Get a pair of boots with a true sole, or better yet a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor's.

Akona 3mm size 7 booties

I often get stubbed toe feelings in fins but don't want wider foot boxes or to have them hanging off my toes.
I've been considering cutting out the end of the toe box like the Go fins have.

A brilliant idea also utilised tested and proven by that Bob Evans guy, sadly not embraced by the mainstream

1719185243543.png

I often wonder, where does that mainstrean lead

6 007a (2).JPG

Some fishtank tubing around the bolt and or the bungee

7 012ax (1).JPG

and some other stuff

what is your shoe size?

Back
Top Bottom