Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no!! I just realized this is the same day I'm doing my Reef Check re-certification. I'll be in Monterey that day, but won't be able to dive with you all. :depressed:

I definitely want to join for the dinner though and possibly do some diving on Sun before I head home.

All in favor of crashing her class say aye!

Awww, I'll be in England during Holy Week and be at Scapa Flow diving. Bummer. :( Well, I guess I'll remind hidden and undiscover forever.

7.gif

Ya Ron.....

You need to make this one....

I have a new dive KNIFE I want too try out!:eyebrow:

I'll be there. I'm not worried about your knife, you never make these M&G events Sarah plans so I'm not worried:mooner:

Got news for you ...

Time off already approved!

Maybe I will make that a new spear gun...HMMM:popcorn:

Stab in the back too you Pal.:no:

Last edited:
What a bummer Michelle!!!!!!

I know, I'm bummed I'm going to miss another one!!!!! :depressed:

We need to make sure and get together for dinner afterwards, so I can at least see everyone.

I'll be there. I'm not worried about your knife, you never make these M&G events Sarah plans so I'm not worried:mooner:

Glad to hear that you will be able to make it Ron! Now we just have to wait / hope for good weather!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom