Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I miss something here. Where is the planned meet at? I am soooo going!

Lets settle this. Because Sarah organized this should she choose the location? We should figure this out.

Yes, we still have a month. I am not going to be the person making the decision. I prefer group decisions so we get a pretty good site that everyone can be happy with. I am pretty open to diving whereever although - call me a wimp or whatever, but I love diving the Breakwater. Its just 'easy'. Easy to dive. Easy to hang out at. Easy to go to the bathroom. Easy to eat. Also easy to be annoyed by kicked up sand, etc.

Sooooooooooo what do you all think?

Well, we did bail out of MacAbee last time due to the surf... Maybe we could head back there? It ranks "medium" on the convenience scale from my perspective, so long as you're there early and can do the El Torito parking thing.

Yes, we still have a month. I am not going to be the person making the decision. I prefer group decisions so we get a pretty good site that everyone can be happy with. I am pretty open to diving whereever although - call me a wimp or whatever, but I love diving the Breakwater. Its just 'easy'. Easy to dive. Easy to hang out at. Easy to go to the bathroom. Easy to eat. Also easy to be annoyed by kicked up sand, etc.

Sooooooooooo what do you all think?

I agree with you Sarah......

So lets do the breakwater and or metridium.

Back
Top Bottom