Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to dive in SoCal but I'm saving up for the June trip. I'm trying to get my kids to come with me and try diving in Calif. (they're warm water divers). I've got my daughter convinced...now I just need to work on my son. :eyebrow:

I'd love to dive in SoCal but I'm saving up for the June trip. I'm trying to get my kids to come with me and try diving in Calif. (they're warm water divers). I've got my daughter convinced...now I just need to work on my son. :eyebrow:

Tell your son...

Dive or else!:D

Let me consult my magic 8 ball.

" Magic 8 ball, will I be able to go diving on April 4th, 2009?"

2.gif

That ball is broken. Shouldve said "It is decidedly so."

I agree! Ron, you need to try again until is says "Definitely".

I'd love to meet some local diving friends. If the school schedule permits - I will deffinately be there!

Oh no!! I just realized this is the same day I'm doing my Reef Check re-certification. I'll be in Monterey that day, but won't be able to dive with you all. :depressed:

I definitely want to join for the dinner though and possibly do some diving on Sun before I head home.

Oh no!! I just realized this is the same day I'm doing my Reef Check re-certification. I'll be in Monterey that day, but won't be able to dive with you all. :depressed:

I definitely want to join for the dinner though and possibly do some diving on Sun before I head home.

For goodness sake! Whats more important, Reef Check, or diving with your friends?

Where's your priorities????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom