Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how bad was it today? Did I miss out?

For those of you that helped me look for my fin on saturday, greatly appreciated. Later that day I went to Glenn's and it had been turned in. Found wedged in some rocks in about 6" of water. I guess Lady Luck was on my side saturday.:D

So how bad was it today? Did I miss out?

For those of you that helped me look for my fin on saturday, greatly appreciated. Later that day I went to Glenn's and it had been turned in. Found wedged in some rocks in about 6" of water. I guess Lady Luck was on my side saturday.:D

Chris.

I kept telling you all weekend....... you are the smart one of the bunch...

We didn't have even two feet of vis today Except for some in the very shallow water.

Thank you for being my taxi last night and it was great to meet you!

I have a little sunburn on my face, in the shape of the opening on my hood. That will look funny in the office tomorrow.

Chris.

I kept telling you all weekend....... you are the smart one of the bunch...

We didn't have even two feet of vis today Except for some in the very shallow water.

Thank you for being my taxi last night and it was great to meet you!

That's wild. From the pier, looked like the vis would have been great. Hopefully none of hte fisherman hooked ya.... The were gunning for some of the divers earlier.

SHHHHHH!!!! Dont' let everyone know my secret! Everyone will be calling me to be their taxi! Why do you think I have so many friends :cheers:

Ahh thanks for the news Jim, that makes me feel better about leaving :D!!!

Well went through my photos and got the ones I'm happy with. Might look again in a few days to see if I can't get more of the people shots to come out :D

After we scouted Monastery we went a little further south to the shore of Garrapata State Park and did some scouting / photo shooting before heading back to BW.

I did manage to get one UW shot :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom