Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No avatar...No pictures...No nothin....I would be surprised if any of the pics that Mike, Jim, or Michelle tried to take even come out. Im like the yeti.....I thought I saw him, but now Im not sure....

Just remember, its the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

What did he say......Ron?

Here He is the Infamous MasterofO

Montereymeet-greet4-4-09044.jpg

No avatar...No pictures...No nothin....I would be surprised if any of the pics that Mike, Jim, or Michelle tried to take even come out. Im like the yeti.....I thought I saw him, but now Im not sure....

Just remember, its the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
I got a shot of you in my album :wink:

We'd all be surprised if the pictures Mike tried to take came out:duck:
The only blury pics I saw were taken by you and Jim. :shrug:

Don't pick on the guy - he won't come dive with us again.
I got the impression that Chris isn't afraid of us :D

:shocked2:

Don't sweat it Sarah. Jim's right, I opened the door. But then again, I am the only one who is enough of a gentleman to do so. :mooner:

You guys better save those pics....Those are few and far between. I love taking pics, but being in them is another story.

I love taking pics, but being in them is another story.

I couldn't agree with you more Chris! Well, hope to dive with you again in the near future!

:shocked2:

Don't sweat it Sarah. Jim's right, I opened the door. But then again, I am the only one who is enough of a gentleman to do so. :mooner:

You guys better save those pics....Those are few and far between. I love taking pics, but being in them is another story.

I don't mind stealing other people's souls but I do like to keep mine right where it is :wink:

Of course Sarah keeps vanishing from every picture I took of her (maybe nothing to steal? :D)

I couldn't agree with you more Chris! Well, hope to dive with you again in the near future!

Ill be around. Between work and diving, not much time for anything else. Always looking for a reason to get in the water....Just gimme a shout!

Next time I will wear a redundant fin strap too

Back
Top Bottom