Splashdown - Sunday April 9th Late Afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
Obey the Doc!!!
I am... I swear.... He said it was cool so long as I had help!!! Promise, cross my heart! :05:

baitedstorm:
I am... I swear.... He said it was cool so long as I had help!!! Promise, cross my heart! :05:

No problems w/ assist... Figure doff gear at the ladder to board the boat would probably eliminate most of the strain.

How do you envision getting in the water? Figure we get you the back seat across from the DM, or right next to. And either shoulders and assist to the back, or don gear in the water?

Do you use a weight belt or integrated?

-Tim

baitedstorm:
You could sit on the back edge of the boat, and have someone help you get your gear on at the back edge, so you won't even have to stand up with it at all... then someone could just push you in when you're ready.

Getting out we'll figure something... if it's really flat, you could just take off your gear in the water.

Looks like I will be joining you guys on this one. I have never been to either of the wrecks discussed here and I can't resist a new wreck :D

baitedstorm:
...I'm three weeks post op from herina surgery.....
YIKES! - herina surgery - you're lucky to be living so close to a USDA Agricultural Research Center up there in Fort Pierce so you had your pick of consulting entomologists.

Tom Winters:
YIKES! - herina surgery - you're lucky to be living so close to a USDA Agricultural Research Center up there in Fort Pierce so you had your pick of consulting entomologists.
Hey Tom... why don't you join us... I know you haven't done the splash with splashdown before, it's gonna be fun... even though it's only a rec dive :wink:

baitedstorm:
Sooooo, the doc said I can dive so long as I someone can help me with my gear..( I'm three weeks post op from herina surgery)..... Any takers? I will need a hand getting back on the boat too...

I've gotcha Vic. I'm here to help.

Thanks guys.... Calling Lynn now to book.... I could do the Old Palm Beach DM move... The one where your so busy helping everyone else to get into your own gear, so you inflate your BC and throw it in, then I jump in with just mask, wetsuit, and fins and put that baby on while I descend... It could work.. Hey, what the current down there been like?

Scubakevdm:
I've gotcha Vic. I'm here to help.

Woop!!! :Kissy:

Confirmed ..... see y'all sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom