Splashdown - Sunday April 9th Late Afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterbearer:
Don't you have a significant other? Quit teasing...

What's that got to do with anything?

My pole.
fishingpole.JPG

waterbearer:
I'm only tentatively going at this point. Will know for sure tomorrow evening.

But, yes, I do need a light. Is there a decent priced one I could pick up somewhere...I don't need anything too fancy schmancy right now. Or, you could bring an extra...that's cool too. Thanks!

Get a teeny tiny one, not a giant super duper one. All the cool girls dive with their lights off anyway.

Scubakevdm:
Get a teeny tiny one, not a giant super duper one. All the cool girls dive with their lights off anyway.

Well, my headlights are always "on".

I digress, this thread is descending into gutterdome.

joystershell:
Hiya Kristy! So, we're wreck diving again on Sunday. Great! And with any luck, conditions should be much better than the last time we did the Castor. Maybe we'll actually see something. And believe me, those Goliath Groupers certainly are something to see! By the way, do you have or need a dive light for the second dive? I have extras if you do. Just let me know. Lynn is recommending that we each have one, since may be getting dusky when we surface. Besides, as you may have noticed the last time we dove, shining a light on the growth brings out a lot more color.

Me, me, I need one. Howard said the same thing about it getting dark. So I'd like to borrow one, pretty plz.

Hey peeps, get a room :D

waterbearer:
Well, my headlights are always "on".

I digress, this thread is descending into gutterdome.

I've not noticed that. Don't worry, I'll save the thread...

Here's a link to the Castor. Though it's not for sure that this is what we will be diving, there has been powerful interest expressed by many of you, and we are trying to make it happen. As of right now, there are 17 people on the book for this trip, and I expect that by tomorrow afternoon it will be full.

Okay...but as long as it rocks back and forth and it's actually a cabin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom