Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freedive:
Yeah really, anyone making the trip on the 8th, if the currents are stong make sure you don't miss the line when jumping in !!!!

That's one aspect of entry that I am TRULY adept at!! :wink:

So far I have Matt and me in my car, but we've talked about Joe and Marvel as well... Bill is going, so I'm out of room regardless...

I'm leaving early (5 am or so) and coming back late (8 pm or so)... who wants to drive down with us?

MikeJacobs:
So far I have Matt and me in my car, but we've talked about Joe and Marvel as well... Bill is going, so I'm out of room regardless...

I'm leaving early (5 am or so) and coming back late (8 pm or so)... who wants to drive down with us?

Moi? Sil vous plait?

I'll be driving too, but I'm only staying for the morning drives. Let me know if anyone needs a lift.

Marc

Brian says it should be much better this weekend - you guys really had it rough last week, didn't you! Right now it's 1' chop (he's on the SG right now). See, I'm *NOT* the jinx!!

I hope I'm not "dissing" anybody but I have Matt, Marvel and Greg driving with me. That's "packed" so if you want to spread the load Marc it'll be OK by me!!! Marvel said she'd probably drive back up with you after the first dive if it's OK with you.

Jeremy and his buddies are all working after all, but THANKS to him for the Nitrox cert course he's doing for us before we go!

MikeJacobs:
I hope I'm not "dissing" anybody but I have Matt, Marvel and Greg driving with me. That's "packed" so if you want to spread the load Marc it'll be OK by me!!! Marvel said she'd probably drive back up with you after the first dive if it's OK with you.

Let me know if anyone wants to drive down with me. That Jeep can get crowded with 4 and dive gear.

And it would be my pleasure to bring Marvel back.

Marc

winds last hour(2000z) at molasses reef were 20kts(located 3.5nm south of the grove). forecasted winds are 15 to 20kts and gusty thru sat pm then subsiding to a breezy 15kt and gusty on sunday. fellow divers, be forewarned, it's going to be bumpy!!!! conditions will be similar to the past 4 weekends, rough with blue water and light currents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have fun(dont forget your medication!!)

reefman
key largo

I've been lurking...as far as cars are concerned I may have to take care of some unexpected family business. My mom is getting up there, and...all good thoughts are welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom