Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome pics there FLL!!

Paul

Waterbabie:
great pictures! So sorry we had to miss it! Jenny, as always, you have perfect form! Simon, great frog kicking! The pictures are amazing!
He caught me mid stroke (not to be confused with Jenny's STROKE t-shirt), not fair!

jriderski:
Marc, Pictures are awesome, make me wish that I went with you guys. Especially since you had all that room. What kind of camera are you using?

Joe

Canon A70 with a Canon housing.

Marc

headhunter:
Glad to hear that they were in good form to represent SoCal!

The BPD would be the name that Ken gave the X-Shorts that he bought for the trip. They're neoprene shorts with pockets.

Christian
They ruled and will now be retired until I dive wet again.

K

Always welcome over here anytime, wearing your X-shorts or diving like a mere mortal with BC pockets :wink: We have to add to your warm water diving record, barely 15 now, i have almost as many in SoCal - which i need to add to in another year or so!

FLL Diver:
5097surfaceinterval.jpg

Some of the crew at the surface interval.

Marc

Me in the BRIGHT YELLOW, and Jaye in the BRIGHT PINK.

Guess we like colors out here.... too funny.

You guys ruled. Thanks for everything.

K

Glad to see ya'll made it home ok. It was great diving with you. Looking forward to next time.
Chuck

Marvel:
Well, Simon, you'll just have to come down more often & dive with Jenny & I so that we can teach you our secrets & tricks for super air comsuption!! :wink:
What's that Marvel, mouth to mouth resucitation?? :rofl:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom