Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Well, Simon, you'll just have to come down more often & dive with Jenny & I so that we can teach you our secrets & tricks for super air comsuption!! :wink:
Marvel, You are not just gonna GIVE IT away are you??

Marvel:
Well, Simon, you'll just have to come down more often & dive with Jenny & I so that we can teach you our secrets & tricks for super air comsuption!! :wink:
I am sure i will be back some time soon, i prefer this cheap/free shore diving to the boats, at least for cost! As for air consumption, if i wasnt kicking so much i would have stayed down longer :wink: Although i could show you that frog kick again, i promise others have it down a lot better than me, but if i can keep up with you fluttering at supersonic pace out to the third reef line, then i must be doing something right :wink: It was great to see that area, will try again another time, but maybe with rented diveyaks.

What a glorious day of diving. My only regret is that I didn't get to meet everyone on the other boat. At first all of us who were relegated to the other boat felt a little left out, but it worked out great as there were only six of us giving us plenty of room to spread out. Charlie (charlie99), Simon (simbrooks), Jenny (Scuba Jenny), Melissa and myself. We also had a guest who will soon be a new scubaboard recruit.

Others have already given much of the description of the day, including the ripping current on the Grove. I really do prefer the Duane to dive on. Molasses was as great as always.

Here's a few shots of the day.

5097sgflags.jpg

Holding on for dear life in the ripping SG current.

5097jenny.jpg

Jenny - Scuba Jenny

5097charlie.jpg

Charlie - charlie99

5097simon.jpg

Simon - simbrooks

Marc

5097lobster2.jpg

Unfortunately we thought we were still inside Pennekamp. We weren't. :(

5097smalllobster1.jpg

Another missed opportunity.

5097surfaceinterval.jpg

Some of the crew at the surface interval.

Marc

5097baracuda.jpg

A baracuda missing the top of his mouth. :11:

5097turtle1.jpg

Waking up a snoozing turtle.

5097turtle2.jpg

Off he goes.

Marc

5097nurse1.jpg

Nurse shark

5097nurse2.jpg

A nurse shark up close and personal.

5097trumpetfish.jpg

Trumpetfish

Marc

awesome pics!!

gotta love it

Good Job Marc! I think we really got the better of the deals....ok, so we didn't get to chat with the others (like you can really chat while the boat is speeding to or from a destination), but we had tons of room... and drift diving!

Marc, Pictures are awesome, make me wish that I went with you guys. Especially since you had all that room. What kind of camera are you using?

Dive Safely

Joe

great pictures! So sorry we had to miss it! Jenny, as always, you have perfect form! Simon, great frog kicking! The pictures are amazing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom