• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Review / trip report Rainbow Reef Dive Center, Key Largo FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by PoolsOpen, Aug 31, 2018.

1. JEEP PIRATE 08

JEEP PIRATE 08 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Glad you posted this. When I do research on a product or item etc, I always read the negative reviews as well as the positive. I look for details and articulate information and it very often saves me headaches. I try to be honest in all of my posts and reviews and this is why. The devil is in the details and sometimes things are not all they are cracked up to be.

2. WinfieldNC

WinfieldNC Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I always go with Key Largo Dive Center, dive boat, scuba diving, scuba training, instruction. They are a 6-pack boat. I've also been out with them when it was only my buddy, myself and a guide. Basically a private boat at no extra charge.

JEEP PIRATE 08 likes this.
  3. soldsoul4foos

soldsoul4foos ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 100 - 199
  4. Oldbear

Oldbear Teaching Neutral Diving

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I always find it interesting how a Thread can be dedicated to one specific business saying nice things, and in this case Rainbow Reef, yet it seems some people feel the need to interject some off topic business.