Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
Is AOW mandatory? I e-mailed the outfit but havnt heard back.
If there are any slots left open, I'm definately up for both the Am & Pm dive. Just what I need before I head North again.

MikeJacobs:
...it looks like there will be to or three instructors on this trip, so you'll be around safe folks.

Thanks mike for the offer I really apriciate that but I still want to do some shallows first. so maybe I'll see you in the speigel later in the summer

Looking forward to it everyone!

It you haven't dove the grove yet......trust me, it' worth the trip.
Heck, just seeing the outline of that monster from the surface is worth the boat ride.....diving on it is beyond words.

Jeremy

I called down this morning to confirm my spot as I hadn't had a reply to my email. According to Capt. Brain I was only the third person to sign up so far!

I only booked for the morning dives so far, but the whole family may come down and stay over, so I'll be able to get the afternoon dives in to.

Can't wait!

Marc

Brian couldn't book me at the time I called to set it up but I'll do so this morning... OK, there's six confirmed. Four more and we get the discount!

Mike

FLL Diver:
I called down this morning to confirm my spot as I hadn't had a reply to my email. According to Capt. Brain I was only the third person to sign up so far!

I only booked for the morning dives so far, but the whole family may come down and stay over, so I'll be able to get the afternoon dives in to.

Can't wait!

Marc

BIGSAGE136:
I just called in my spot for the AM dive! :wink:

Well, since I'm a hitchhiker, I confirmed for both. :yl2jump:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom