Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK all the pictures are now up here.

Nice pictures Marc. Sure wish I could have gone with you guys.

Maybe I'll run into you at Ocean Fest this Saturday. I'll be there later in the afternoon as I have to work Friday night.

BTW, thanks for the tickets.

Fantastic pics!!!

I'll be out at Ocean Fest as well......hope to see some of you guys there.
Mike, call the weather department and tell them to turn down the wind!!!!!

Jeremy

The morning and afternoon trip schedule worked so well that I'm pondering it's the best way to do the Keys. It's a long drive, after all, and though I enjoy the Grove I wouldn't want to miss the Duane. Likewise for the Molassas and French reefs! In fact, I can pretty much say right now that when we do the trip again I'm doing both dives AND finishing up at Sundowner - that was an awesome evening.

For lunch maybe we can call an order in at Sr. Frejoles and LOL don't forget to HOLD THE CURRY in the Mexican beans & rice (ka-pewey!). McDonald's is right up the street, however, and if somebody does a quick run it could be the way to go.

So, I'm up for another... have no plans the next few weeks. Brian, I'm sure, will accomodate as always.

Hey Marc
Capt Brian here from Island Ventures
Great photos
Could I please use some of your photos for my web site
Just send me a e-mail or post
NO STRESS DIVING
Brian

Glad to see you here, Brian! Marc's pics are awesome... he could quit his day job anytime now...

Marc: do you mess with the settings or were those pics on auto?
bberry:
Hey Marc
Capt Brian here from Island Ventures
Great photos
Could I please use some of your photos for my web site
Just send me a e-mail or post
NO STRESS DIVING
Brian

MikeJacobs:
Glad to see you here, Brian! Marc's pics are awesome... he could quit his day job anytime now...

Marc: do you mess with the settings or were those pics on auto?

I wish I could quit my day job and do it fulltime. I keep buying lottery tickets. :)

I alternate between full auto and Program mode where I play with the white balance and flash strength for macro shots. But Auto usually does the job.

Post processing is just hitting the auto levels button in the software along with a bit of cropping if needed.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom