Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
I just called in my spot for the AM dive! :wink:

Aren't you going on May 1 too? Lucky bugger. :D

Marc

So, where's everyone staying at? I'll be at Port Largo Villas from 5/7 to 5/14 and may join up with ya'll :)

:06: Many of us are just doing the day,
drive down,
dive down,
turn round
and homeward bound!

Check and see if there are seats avail, I am just a hitchhiker in this thing (though it appears I am also the root cause of it)

Matt
Divemonkey :mfight:

So what's the current roster?

As an extra added bonus, I have a pair of Oceanfest tickets for everyone who shows up! :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
So what's the current roster?

As an extra added bonus, I have a pair of Oceanfest tickets for everyone who shows up! :D

Marc
Wow, think I will hop on a plane and head out there right away. Airport is closed right now but man, first flight out I can get I am going!

Mike See ya at the airport!

Matt

Winds so far out of the east north east. 5 to 7 foot sea in the gulf steam. Hope it turns out ok for you guys.
I'll be in the Bahamas and the same weather could mess up my weekend.
Fred

Its not looking great so far. We stopped on the bridges and used the binoculars on the way to Key West last weekend to check out the brave hearts. Its like an egg beater out there!

BIGSAGE136:
Its not looking great so far. We stopped on the bridges and used the binoculars on the way to Key West last weekend to check out the brave hearts. Its like an egg beater out there!

I can vouch for that!!! :wink: smart of you to head down the Keys last weekend, Oliver....

Marvel:
I can vouch for that!!!

Yeah really, anyone making the trip on the 8th, if the currents are stong make sure you don't miss the line when jumping in !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom