Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

I told you I have the book and, not 1 but 4 video tapes that you are more then welcome to borrow if someone needs to watch them.

Just let me know and I'll try and get them to you.

Padipro:
Mike,

I told you I have the book and, not 1 but 4 video tapes that you are more then welcome to borrow if someone needs to watch them.

Just let me know and I'll try and get them to you.

I'd love to borrow them! Mike & I are neighbors, as you know, so just let me know how & where we can hook up. Thanks!!! :07:

MikeJacobs:
Yup, you can tell him the "Mike" dives but he'll probably remember Scubaboard better. We're doing both the AM and PM boats... pick one or the other.

I know... I've had to make other arrangements for Matt because of Mr. Bottleneck lol. I hope you can make it! We'll be leaving early o'clock - just you, me and Matt <wink> unless Jeremy or Marc want a lift.

Hmmm.... Pocketbook won't really support 2 dives, but I'll definitely hitch a ride with you! Just bang on my door with fresh brewed coffee!!!! :wink:

What time will you be up Saturday morning? I get off work between 6:30 and 7:00 AM. I could stop buy you're place on my way home and drop them off. Or you could give me a call on my cell phone and stop by the Delta terminal tomorrow night between 10:00 and 10:30 PM and I can give them to you.

Let me know.

Padipro:
What time will you be up Saturday morning? I get off work between 6:30 and 7:00 AM. I could stop buy you're place on my way home and drop them off. Or you could give me a call on my cell phone and stop by the Delta terminal tomorrow night between 10:00 and 10:30 PM and I can give them to you.

Let me know.

Heading out of town tomorrow AM. Would it be too much trouble for you to drop them at Mike's or Greg's? If not, I'll catch up with you after the weekend. I really appreciate this, Scott.

I can do that or if you'll be home in the AM Monday I can stop by after work and drop them off. I usually get out of work about 8:30 AM on Mondays.

Will you go later in the summer again I want to do some shallow dives before I go deep again I did the speigel last year man that was awsome.

...it looks like there will be to or three instructors on this trip, so you'll be around safe folks.
alex trinchet:
Will you go later in the summer again I want to do some shallow dives before I go deep again I did the speigel last year man that was awsome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom