Info Shearwater Customers! Come join our Beta program for user testing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, I have already DM'ed her my info.
And I'm probably one of the more skeptical people on SB! :p

For what it's worth, I have already DM'ed her my info.
And I'm probably one of the more skeptical people on SB! :p
Thank goodness.. I DM'd her your info too just to test the water😂😂!

Just a small warning for the IOS users. The beta software replaced my shearwater cloud app and deleted all of the logs there. I could connect my perdix 2 with the beta software, however, download of the logs wasn't possible due to Error 10.
Not sure whether this is isolated incident, but I thought I'd share my experience with SB.

thumbnail1.jpg

thumbnail2.jpg

thumbnail3.jpg

They did include a warning about disconnecting from the cloud.

Android is no better, I got several error messages. Couldn't get it working.

I'm having similar errors at the moment. I primarily log in another app, and have Shearwater Cloud connected to some other iOS.

I was able to connect my Perdix AI, but unable to download dives to the Beta App. (Screenshots attached). Though the Perdix is connected, it stays in a waiting for command mode when it should be sending dives. It seemed initially to be actually going through dives, but after a while, they changed to error, and nothing was downloaded.

A couple things I did notice that I thought may be an improvement.

I went to the update firmware option, and the app told me the latest version as well as the version on my Perdix.
Enable AI button. Didn't get to confirm operation on this, but seems it may be intended to toggle AI on or off. AI on my Perdix was already on.

Attachments

• IMG_4222.PNG
    IMG_4222.PNG
    89.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4223.PNG
    IMG_4223.PNG
    111.3 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for all the information so far.

As noted at this time the we are enforcing a Local "Beta" named account. We are looking at offering access to your Cloud accounts. As this first test we are looking to get fresh use of the app. To access your Cloud or other accounts. Revert the install to the non Beta build by going to App Store and downloading the current release. You shouldn't need to delete the app. Sign out of the Beta account( Profile > Options > Sign Out) and back into your active account( Sign In > Known Accounts ). We are looking to do parallel installation to improve testing, but don't have anything to announce yet.

Thank you for reporting the Error 10's coming up. We are going to look at this bug and see about another beta version to test soon. To verify no dives are downloading can you please try using the "Download Dives". Check to see if any dives show up in the list. If there is or isn't then please check the Dive List.

To verify no dives are downloading can you please try using the "Download Dives". Check to see if any dives show up in the list. If there is or isn't then please check the Dive List.
None showed up on mine. It appeared activity was happening at first, but nothing shows up in Download Dives or Dive List. Dive Log Manifest was blank as well. Nothing under "Logs not Downloaded" or "Logs Downloaded".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom