Seaskin Nova

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received mine this week. I ordered in mid-February and the dispatch date was only one business day late. I live in the USA and paid $130 duty with UPS with a 3-day delivery. I dove it today for the first time and I love this suit. It’s my first drysuit, so I can’t compare it to a competitor, but the fit is perfect and it feels great. The quality of its manufacturing is 10 out of 10. I’m extremely pleased.
IMG_1047.jpeg

$50? Man.... I had to drop $120 with UPS to pick mine up today

Typical soup to nuts (order to delivery) seems to be ~3 months.

US duty & customs is only 4% on drysuit. If you bundle other clothing items such as thermals, you'll get dinged 24-28% on those.

I received mine this week. I ordered in mid-February and the dispatch date was only one business day late. I live in the USA and paid $130 duty with UPS with a 3-day delivery. I dove it today for the first time and I love this suit. It’s my first drysuit, so I can’t compare it to a competitor, but the fit is perfect and it feels great. The quality of its manufacturing is 10 out of 10. I’m extremely pleased.
View attachment 842941

The "DIR Position" exhaust valve location is great. When I had to go back and dive in generic Bare suits, it was eye opening how ridiculously vertical I needed to be and the contortions needed to vent every last bubble from the inside/forward shoulder area.

The "DIR Position" exhaust valve location is great. When I had to go back and dive in generic Bare suits, it was eye opening how ridiculously vertical I needed to be and the contortions needed to vent every last bubble from the inside/forward shoulder area.

I did not get the DIR position and just slightly roll my shoulder up with the valve fully open. Never had to get vertical, if anything I'm still horizontal when I break the surface.

I'd give it a shot maybe on my next suit, but I'm fine with what I have too... maybe I don't know what I don't know:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom