Question First drysuit Seaskin Nova comments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you using to hang your suit if you have neo socks?
You didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway. This is what I use:
1698266401768.png

If you'll look closely at the prongs' ends, you'll see notches and clips; trapping bungee seems to be their purpose. Accordingly, I fold the drysuit's ankles over the outside prongs and secure everything with a loop of 3/16" bungee that's threaded through the rear holes.

If you'll look closely at the prongs' ends, you'll see notches and clips; trapping bungee seems to be their purpose. Accordingly, I fold the drysuit's ankles over the outside prongs and secure everything with a loop of 3/16" bungee that's threaded through the rear holes.

Do you have pics of your setup?

Sort of. My drysuit is currently getting serviced, so I can't take a photo of the hanger in action, but I can share a photo of the bungee setup.

View attachment 807503

Thank you. When your suit is back, please do take a photo with the whole thing in place. I just can't picture it in my mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom