Question First drysuit Seaskin Nova comments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Idk man... I'm pretty sure they ship o rings all over the world for pretty cheap!

Has no one matched up o rings for the Kubis?
Couv🙏 and I were at one point looking into it, well, Robert was looking for me. Robert always managed to find me whatever O ring I was looking for, he was an O ring whisperer.

I guess I could ask Peter directly, he might tell me.

I use the 80mm rings if anyone has an answer. Thank you.

Couv🙏 and I were at one point looking into it, well, Robert was looking for me. Robert always managed to find me whatever O ring I was looking for, he was an O ring whisperer.

I guess I could ask Peter directly, he might tell me.

I use the 80mm rings if anyone has an answer. Thank you.
I do miss Couv:(

Perhaps others can chime in whether SeaSkin include the Si-Tech tool with the neck seal system
They do ship one with the suit if you get the quick neck.
The way I see it, there's only one option for you and me to settle it.. a televised underwater knife fight to see who can pop who's gloves off 1st🤣🤣🤣
I say knife fight and first one to flood a sleeve from a cut glove losses (quickly puts wrist seals back in kubi rings) :whistling::duck::fishslap:

Everything looks good. Only changes I'd make are:
Neo socks, attached boots have better potential to make floaty feet.
40mm braces are nice
Back and knee reinforcements, crotch can cause leaks.
Kubi rings (stfu rob 😚)
Custom colors and have fun with it. Black on black is sooooo boring.
I just got in touch with Seaskin and got them to take out the crotch reinforcement. My suit is due around the 17th of November so I’m glad they were able to help me out!

Lol...I love when a company comes out with a "limited edition" to boost sales. If it was so great, why do you need that🤷‍♂️
Forgot to mention that I want the red gloves. Unfortunately they're almost $30/pr and are the heavy duty ones. Wish the G17 came in red...

Forgot to mention that I want the red gloves. Unfortunately they're almost $30/pr and are the heavy duty ones. Wish the G17 came in red...
Well... I can get you the premium gloves that I've come to know and love in blue:poke:

...for $5 a pair:D.

I just can't fathom paying $30 for something I plan to tear up. I feel the same way about shoes, I just can't spend more than $40-$50 for a pair that I know will get used and abused.

Well... I can get you the premium gloves that I've come to know and love in blue:poke:

...for $5 a pair:D.

I just can't fathom paying $30 for something I plan to tear up. I feel the same way about shoes, I just can't spend more than $40-$50 for a pair that I know will get used and abused.
I want more red... blue just doesn't fit my color scheme
20230322_160944.jpg

I want more red... blue just doesn't fit my color scheme
View attachment 807235
Probably the real reason I went with all black. It's pretty cliché, but anything I add matches.

Plus, when we do actually get around to that knife fight you won't see me coming:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom