Scubapro Jetfins: Anyone notice they're harder to find?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm interested in buying a new pair of XXL Jetfins, and have found that all of the usual USA online stores don't have them.

Sure, there are Hollis F1s and a variety of other Jetfin-like offerings, but no actual Jetfins.

Is this because of a shortage, a new batch that is being produced, or something else?

Last edited:
Your right about not finding them online. Luckily my lds has tons in stock as they cater more towards tech diving. Try ebay..

Do either of your dive shops have online stores? I'd be grateful if someone could post a link to a U.S. shop.

The military just ordered a whole crap load of them.
I ran into the same thing and that's what I was told.
I did a trade here on SB and got a pair.
Used ones are as good as new ones. They never wear out.

Remember that Scubapro doesn't authorize online sales so it may just be the online channel for those particular fins isn't available to those retailers. I have noticed with Scubepro gear at online stores is a bit hit or miss with some stuff.

Do either of your dive shops have online stores? I'd be grateful if someone could post a link to a U.S. shop.

If you don't mind paying full price plus shipping this LDS has them:
Pinnacles Dive Center (707) 542-3100 - Santa Rosa, CA
I'm sure they would take a credit card over the phone and ship them to you.

I was at our shop Sports Unlimited yesterday and I believe I saw a XXL set of Jet Fins on the rack. Give Tony a call and ask him if they are still there.

Used ones are as good as new ones. They never wear out.

What do you mean they never wear out, a guy from our shop just riped the foot pocket on his that he purchased in 1979! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom