SCUBA Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaddawg once bubbled...
Here Is our dive trailer and Tow Vehicle

Scubaddawg

You could put the whole dive shop in there. :D How many members on your dive team?

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

You could put the whole dive shop in there. :D How many members on your dive team?

We Have 11 total, But only 6 of us are truly active

Its basically a command center and storage of all our gear,6 Full sets of gear, 9 Al80's

In the Near future

(4 bottle cascade sytem, Generator,)

Scubaddawg

My little compact car has been groaning under the load of twin sets and dive gear, your dive gear trailers look great. :D

Here it is , got some more coming

...that is the finest set up I've ever seen! I want one!

I've been thinking about a super tricked out van along the same lines, which would then have the plus of towing a boat. Anyone done anything like that?

I'm thinking a basic cargo van, with the entire inside sprayed with Rhino liner, then a set up along the lines of some of these fine trailers.

Is it just me, or does jepusker get up on the wrong side of the bed every morning.:wink:

for the most discriminating individuals with a desire to impress...

in case you wonder about the options here are a few...

"...Unusual options fitted include the fact it is fully bulletproof all round to withstand sustained fire from a Kalashnikov AK47, has 3 engines, one the main 8.2L turbo-diesel drive engine, the second a diesel generator to power 240V and the 11000V electrified hull outside, and a Nissan gasoline car engine to power the water cannon...."

Off ebay motors...

Enjoy

Heres another pic of the inside

Hey guys, whadayathink of an old van, hacked off behind the front doors so the slider still works (ventilation, eh)?? There are plenty of them around, cheap. I have one and thats EXACKARY what I intend to do. Weld on a tongue and cover in the hacked in frontal area with sheet metal. Lighting is a done deal, as are locks. Add a bonus tool carrier box on the tongue to utilize all space and streamline the whole deal.

Mine is even the same model as my newer van (Astro), so if I paint it the same color it will match!! All my gear in trailer, me sleeping in van with Smith & Wesson in case someone has any ideas. (I know I'm getting carried away here):eek:ut:

dcostanza once bubbled...
for the most discriminating individuals with a desire to impress...

in case you wonder about the options here are a few...

"...Unusual options fitted include the fact it is fully bulletproof all round to withstand sustained fire from a Kalashnikov AK47, has 3 engines, one the main 8.2L turbo-diesel drive engine, the second a diesel generator to power 240V and the 11000V electrified hull outside, and a Nissan gasoline car engine to power the water cannon...."

Off ebay motors...

Enjoy

with a front bumper perfect for 'opening up a hole for busy parking lot'. You would however need to make sure the reservoir for the water cannon was topped up. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom