SCUBA Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have a scuba trailer that I built for diving in the northwest. It is fully equipped with a hot water shower / rinse , seating for four divers and gear and a briefing board. It's completely waterproofed and fully functional with graphics to boot! I can send pics and any tips if you want. The trailer may also be for sale shortly as I am already on to my next project, THE DIVE Boat

scubafreak411:
Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have a scuba trailer that I built for diving in the northwest. It is fully equipped with a hot water shower / rinse , seating for four divers and gear and a briefing board. It's completely waterproofed and fully functional with graphics to boot! I can send pics and any tips if you want. The trailer may also be for sale shortly as I am already on to my next project, THE DIVE Boat

How about posting some photos?

Check mine out on E-bay Item # 7240543066 Listed under Scuba snorkeling other. Tops anything I've seen

Back
Top Bottom