Genesis 1200 for sale - needs new batteries- $2,500- SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

houstonspearo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Update: sold
Update: willing to take $2,500.

My dive buddy passed away last year and I am selling his gear to get money to his family. He had this Genesis 1200 scooter. It was working fine, but since I did not know how to care for the batteries properly, one of them has drained down below salvaging. The other has 22 volts, and is useable, but the manufacturer no longer sells this battery, so they would both have to be replaced. I spoke with them and they can put the new batteries in there that are able to be flown with etc. I also have the charger.

Here are some facts I learned from a call with the Genesis:
New batteries are $4750 and have more power
If you send them the unit, this can be converted to a 2.1 (I think with the new batteries as well) if you want it shorter. Would cost $3600 to do that.
He suggested that this should be marketed at $4,000 + shipping. Make me a reasonable offer and Ill work with you.
If already have this unit and for some reason you just need the one working battery, let me know and we can figure something out.

Best to reach me at adam@axelradbeergarden.com as I dont check here very often.

image5.jpeg
image8.jpeg
IMG_7399.JPG
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

I think Jon may be a bit more proud of his products used values. The way you have it priced, you have $8750+shipping for a very heavily used DPV that is 2 generations old. Once shipping is factored in that's only 10% less than a brand new 3.2. The "Short" option is $7600+shipping vs $8750 for a brand new one.
Want to give you a realistic view of what you're looking at in the event there aren't many nibbles at that price...

I think Jon may be a bit more proud of his products used values. The way you have it priced, you have $8750+shipping for a very heavily used DPV that is 2 generations old. Once shipping is factored in that's only 10% less than a brand new 3.2. The "Short" option is $7600+shipping vs $8750 for a brand new one.
Want to give you a realistic view of what you're looking at in the event there aren't many nibbles at that price...
Ok, Im willling to sell for whatever is reasonable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom