SCUBA Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeS once bubbled...

Let see; if I do this right I can tell Deb I’ll buy the scooter instead of the trailer and then somehow make her think that the trailer is her idea and we need one. Then I’ll have both!

Mike
You need the trailer to haul the scooter...but you didn't realize it until after you bought the scooter!

Does anyone have any suggestions on why you would need a trailer for quilting?

MikeS once bubbled...
Does anyone have any suggestions on why you would need a trailer for quilting?
Hmmm. How big is her quilting frame? It was funny when I brought up the subject of a trailer. We drive a compact wagon. After several weekends to the boat, with 4 bags of clothes (2 adults, 2 kids) and my dive gear with 2 tanks, the time approached for her certification. No way 4 tanks, 2 sets of gear, plus clothes was going to fit. So I start thinking on a trailer, sketched out a couple of ideas. We're watching TV and I look over and say, "I think I've figured out how to haul the dive gear". She looks at me and says "There is no way your putting a trailer on my car". :( I "wisely" dropped the subject immediately. Two hours later she turns, looks at me and asks "What kind of a trailer?":D :D
And a couple of weeks later construction started. Hardest part was finding the hitch for the car. No one had one in stock.

Here Is our dive trailer and Tow Vehicle

Scubaddawg

looks good Scubaddawg!!

how is the inside set up?

jepuskar once bubbled...
Most of these pics have REDNECK just screaming from them.

:shout: What do you mean REDNECK!! Who the hell are you And what gives you the right to judge others!!

Arent you supposed to be GONE!

Heres some Advice!... Better to remain silent and thought to be a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt!

Scubaddawg

canuckdiver once bubbled...
looks good Scubaddawg!!

how is the inside set up?

Soon as i get hold of the Digital camera I will get some. We haven't finished with the inside yet, But it is coming along nicely

Scubaddawg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom