Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ stinggirl, yes we have the "x" amount :bounce2: Thus this trip is full! :yeahbaby:

Sweet!!! You're added. Let me know on AS :D Good thing you know where that is. Otherwise I'd have to give you directions :rofl3::popcorn:

Hey there MissD :D I am good on directions if you can provide a address :eyebrow:

WooHoo Lets go divin :yeahbaby:

Side note? R U guys gonna be shooting? :arrow:

Hey there MissD :D I am good on directions if you can provide a address :eyebrow:

WooHoo Lets go divin :yeahbaby:

Side note? R U guys gonna be shooting? :arrow:

Oh snap. Let me call and get that address for ya!

Me - not shoot :no: :wink: Heck yes, I will be shooting. :bananalama:

Okey dokie - I'll just tell Alphabet soup to look the other way:D

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3: Just called Earl. He doesn't know his new address yet :rofl3: Said he would give me a shout later with it.

***Meet Time is 10:a.m. for this dive***​

Please, no last minute cancellations or you will be responsible to pay for your spot, if we can't fill it.

For now, know Earl is located about half a mile behind HudsonGrotto/ScubaWest. Though I have been there several times, I couldn't tell you the addresss to save me life. :doh2: So we will have to wait on him today to call me back with it.

For now, know Earl is located about half a mile behind HudsonGrotto/ScubaWest.

Are we gonna be looking for a boat name or a building :confused:
I'll keep my eyes posted for your update - Im just one of those 'over-planners', lol :grin:

Hope your enjoying your weekend?

Are we gonna be looking for a boat name or a building :confused:
I'll keep my eyes posted for your update - Im just one of those 'over-planners', lol :grin:

Hope your enjoying your weekend?

His boat is at his house. :) Also his boat is named "Wet Yet".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom