Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

14 days left for this dive. I hope we get more divers interested. Maybe everyone can also bring a cover dish and bevareges to share?? I can bring potatoe salad.[-][/-]

NJD3RPH and I could probably do this depending on what time you guys are pulling out? Its a long drive from W/W :(

What will you be diving? and when does the boat pull out? :)

NJD3RPH and I could probably do this depending on what time you guys are pulling out? Its a long drive from W/W :(

What will you be diving? and when does the boat pull out? :)

You mean our beloved Alphabet Soup? :tongue: Captain Earl's boat is off the same road as Hudson Grotto/ScubaWest. Depart time depends on the tide so we usually have to wait until the week of to get an idea when we are going out.

Hopefully you can make it as we need X amount to go out. Plus we need to get diving together. :)

MS, Earl's boat is not really big enough for all that. Sandwiches and fruit are the best way to go. Laying out a spread really isn't feasible.

Last edited:
You mean our beloved Alphabet Soup? :tongue: Captain Earl's boat is off the same road as Hudson Grotto/ScubaWest. Depart time depends on the tide so we usually have to wait until the week of to get an idea when we are going out. .

I just so happen to know where that is :D - not to far at all - I have AlphabetSoup check his schedule - If he can't make it - Count me in either way :cool2:

I just so happen to know where that is :D - not to far at all - I have AlphabetSoup check his schedule - If he can't make it - Count me in either way :cool2:

Sweet!!! You're added. Let me know on AS :D Good thing you know where that is. Otherwise I'd have to give you directions :rofl3::popcorn:

Sweet!!! You're added. Let me know on AS :D Good thing you know where that is. Otherwise I'd have to give you directions :rofl3::popcorn:
That would've been scary.:D

Okey Dokey - AS (njd3rph) Is also able to join :D

How many slots on this boat does it have - Also is this is singe tank dive or can we bring two each? Oh ya also what is the $$:confused:

Looking forward to seeing y'all then:cool2:

Okey Dokey - AS (njd3rph) Is also able to join :D

How many slots on this boat does it have - Also is this is singe tank dive or can we bring two each? Oh ya also what is the $$:confused:

Looking forward to seeing y'all then:cool2:

AlphabetSoup is in as well. Two-tank trip. Cost is $80. Keep your eye on first post for updates. I'll post up the physical address here in a bit. I just noodle my way there. I don't actually know the address. :doh2:

This Trip is Full!

Ok this is one weekend away. I'm ready to dive!!!!!!!!:D

Ok this is one weekend away. I'm ready to dive!!!!!!!!:D

It's time to get wet!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to submerge!!!!!!:D:blinking::wink::cool2::lotsalove::popcorn::coffee::eyebrow::crafty::rofl3::doh2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom