Saturday, June 13th, Captain Earl in Hudson, Two Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading out with Captain Earl on Saturday, June 13th, for a two tank dive. :D Cost is $75. I believe he has three spots left. With that, post up, if you are interested :bounce2: It will be a 7:30 show and an 8 go and we will be doing two reefs.

Attendees:
MissD
DiveDude1962

Last edited:
Interested, what are the details?

Hello interested :) I just called him as I forgot to ask what time was show-time :blush: I'm guessing about 8. I will post as soon as he calls me back. His boat is located just behind Hudson Grotto. We'll do two tanks in the 50/60' range. Wanna come? :bounce2:

Interested, what are the details?

Okay just spoke to the man in charge. It is a 7:30 show and an 8:a.m. go. If you are intrested, you can get tanks @ Divers Supply for a pretty good deal. They have $8 nitrox and $4 for air. :)

I'd love to go. What are the sites, and any info on the boat? (Trailered 6-pack, 100 ft. liveaboard...what?).
I have my own tanks, but I'll need fills after the dives.

He's got a Baha Cruiser, if I recall correctly it's the 277 with a 9'6" beam. It is set up perfectly for diving. It floats when not used, it's not trailered. You should be able to swing by Scuba West after the dive and get your tanks filled. Earl's boat floats no more than 5 minutes from there.

Heading out with Captain Earl on Saturday, June 13th, for a two tank dive. :D Cost is $75. I believe he has three spots left. With that, post up, if you are interested :bounce2: It will be a 7:30 show and an 8 go.

Maybe next time. Will be diving in Key Largo this weekend.

Anyone know of a good RV campground in this area? I'd like to do this dive, but getting a teenager up at 5am (to make the drive) isn't going to happen...

Anyone know of a good RV campground in this area? I'd like to do this dive, but getting a teenager up at 5am (to make the drive) isn't going to happen...

If you are looking for a place to pitch a tent, I'm not aware of any up there (doesn't mean there aren't any but I haven't seen them and I am up that way a few times a month at least). If you have an RV you want to park, there are a few places to choose from.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom