Sunday, September 6th, "The Caves" w/ Captain Mike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sunday, September 6th, "The Caves" w/ Captain Mike on BlewByU. :bananalama: Cost is $95 and we will be out 30 or so miles. Captain Mike's boat is located at Marker 1 Marina, 343 Causeway Blvd., Dunedin, FL 34698-1706. We will have an 8:a.m. show and an 8:30 go. :)

Post up if you want to get out.:bounce2:

Attendees:
Scuba Ann
III/Donny
MissD
IDive
JoAnne??

**This Trip Is Full** Feel free to post if you are keen, in case someone has to drop. :)

Last edited:
SpeedBoat good for six divers located in Dunedin. When he calls me back I will ask what size it is. :) Dive site is called "The Caves". Haven't been there myself but the last time we were out with him there was tons of really nice structure everywhere.

What are some of the details on the boat, location and dive site?

He has a Center Console. I've only seen it on vid, but it looked to me around 28 foot, twin engines

Sunday, September 6th, "The Caves" w/ Captain Mike on BlewByU. :bananalama: Cost is $95 and we will be out 30 or so miles. Captain Mike's boat is located at Marker 1 Marina, 343 Causeway Blvd., Dunedin, FL 34698-1706. We will have an 8:a.m. show and an 8:30 go. :)

Post up if you want to get out.:bounce2:

Attendees:
Scuba Ann
III/Donny
MissD

Add me, I'm in! Sorry ScottZeagle, this means I won't be seeing your concert Saturday night. A man has to prioritize!

Tracy, what depth range are we talking? I want to decide what mix to dive.

Add me, I'm in! Sorry ScottZeagle, this means I won't be seeing your concert Saturday night. A man has to prioritize!

Tracy, what depth range are we talking? I want to decide what mix to dive.

I will double check with him tomorrow.

As for the gig, I'm going to go from about 8-10. May have to pass out at the Ford home after :wink:

DiveDude, I just got off the phone with Captain Mike. His boat is a 34' center console Palmetto. :)

Dave, Do you have a stringer yet or would you like for me to lend you one? Let me know. I have one I don't use anymore. You will need a double ender clip though. The clip I use for it is permanently attached to my Zeagle.

I've got one and am thinking about buying a second. What's the depth range for Sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom